Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

Elite Squad II

Today I watched a much expected brazilian movie: Tropa de Elite 2 (Elite Squad II). Awsome! In one specific way, almost unbelievable. I mean, this is the first sequel in decades that I like as much as the original one. I can only remember Mad Max causing the same effect on me. Many people are saying that this sequel is even better, and in some aspects I agree. The dialogs are great and the theme behind the scenes is much more important. It talks about the responsability of each one of us, not only the criminal supporters.
José Padilha, the director, is a man of great courage and the best brazilian director ever. In matter of art, he is as talented as Tarantino, and in matter of courage as a director, he is comparable to Mel Gibson.

Um comentário:

  1. I think you should stop talking about cinema and start studying harder.

    ResponderExcluir